Read this user manual
All safety and operating instructions in this user manual should be read before operating the product.
Keep this user manual
This user manual should be retained for future references.
Be cautious about warning signals on the product.
Please follow instructions in this user manual.
To avoid danger, please do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer.
Do not place the product on any unstable cart, stand, tripod or table to avoid injury on children and adult. Please only use attachments indicated by product manufacturer.
Please use this product within operating temperature 32°F ~ 100°F (0°C ~ 45°C), relative humidity 20%-80%. The product should be situated away from any heat source such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other products (including amplifier) to product heat.
Avoid Liquid Invasion
Avoid the invasion of any liquid. Avoid placing it near bathtub, sink, kitchen, wet basement, or swimming pool. Do not place product on any uneven surface and keep a distance of at least 6 inches from the wall.
Avoid over heat
Do not place heavy objects on top of the unit and at sealed areas to avoid heat ventilation problems.
Please do not place any attachment or parts inside the product to avoid contact with voltage points that could result in electric shock or fire.
There is no heat ventilation on the upper and lower parts of the product, therefore to avoid overheating, please do not block any ventilation openings with objects (e.g. carpet). Please allow the opening to have 10 cm distance for ventilation.
Grounding or Polarization
The product could be equipped with an alternate plug.
Power – Cord Protection
Power supply cords should be routed so that they are unlikely to be walked on or pitched by items placed upon them. Pay attention to the connection of plugs.
The product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the rear panel. If you are unsure of the type of power supply of your home, consult your product purchaser or local power company.
Lighting and storms
Unplug the product from the wall outlet during lighting, storms, or long unused periods. This will prevent damages and power-line surges to the product.
Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
Unplug the product from the outlet of the wall and request qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
• When the power supply cord or plug is damaged
• When the picture display gets dimmer
• When liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen on to the product
• When the product has been exposed to rain or water.
• Adjust only those controls that are in the instruction manual. Improper adjustments may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product to its normal operation.
• When the product exhibits a distinct change in performance – this indicates a need for repair service.
When replacement parts are required, be sure that the technician uses replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or parts with same features. Unauthorized substitution may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
Upon completion of any service or repair to this product, ensure technician performs safety checks for proper operating condition.
If the battery of remote control is incorrectly replaced, there will be danger of explosion.
Keep the product at dim areas, room temperature, and low humidity to maintain original condition and avoid danger.
Since the product consists of glass and delicate electronic components, excessive shock or drop will result in damages. Please handle the product carefully to minimize shock during transportation.
The product utilizes tin-lead solder, and has a fluorescent lamp containing a small amount of mercury. For environmental considerations, disposal of these materials may be regulated in your community. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities, or Electronics Industries Alliance: http://www.eiae.org/.
Unplug the product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use damp cloth for cleaning.